Front Office Recruiter
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 03 May 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-05-26 2022-07-02 recruitment-consultancy City of London London 1 Angel Lane GB EC4R3AB https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/ https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that is growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you will get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfer all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
The Front Office Recruiter is responsible for managing the day-to-day recruitment process, market mapping and sourcing candidates externally as directed by the Front Office Relationship Manager. The Front Office Recruiter will also aid and mentoring to the junior recruiter and member within the team. You will be managing direct applicants from our advertising, headhunting methods, and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. The Front Office Recruiter will conduct market analysis and research key trends and issues to regularly produce well-informed and relevant content for internal distribution.
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates via headhunting and cultivating relationships with passive candidates throughout EMEA and occasionally other geographic locations to meet the needs of the client
- Proactively pipeline candidates and build rapport with stakeholders within the business and prospect candidates
- Provide mentoring supporting to junior members of staff
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheets
- Create high-quality PowerPoint market maps using internal database and other information sources ensuring data is fully validated
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- revision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
Research and Content
- Develop a pipeline of relevant and researched content for regular discussion and distribution with the business, HR and internal (Resource Solutions) stakeholders. This may cover, but is not limited to:
- Compensation Reports
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Location Strategy
- Competitor Analysis (e.g. headcount or coverage models)
- News and major events
- Research on request of the Relationship Manager ad hoc insights relating to hiring topics or candidate populations
- Regularly seek out new market trends and proactively update your own and team members knowledge
- Act as an interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Team as required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Relationship Manager
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You will have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That is the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution