Salary Competitive package
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 03 May 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-05-03 2022-07-02 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Manchester.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner.
- Focus on proactively attracting top talent for client requisition, using numerous sourcing channels and methodologies
- Partner closely with the Recruiter on role briefings, helping to define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing strategies to help identify and engage the best talent
- Support the Recruiters with the review and screening of candidate applications
- Engage and assess candidate suitability through video/ telephone screening interviews, before shortlisting candidates to progress in the recruitment process
- Focus on ensuring the shortlist for each vacancy is delivered to the onsite team within the agrees sourcing deadline.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity of internal ATS systems regarding candidate data
- Support developing engaged talent communities for future opportunities
- Support the arrangement interviews for direct candidates
- Conducting market mapping activities
- Conduct weekly starter checks with the onsite accounts’ teams
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the onsite accounts’ teams
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Partnering with recruitment teams and offering added value services
- Join weekly operational conference calls with Line Managers & Onsite teams helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure ATS system is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution