Direct Recruiter (Merck, Thailand)
Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 12 May 2022thailand resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 recruitment-consultancy Thailand TH TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want to work with some of the world’s biggest businesses? Partner with them on vital projects? Develop your profile and expertise with a rapidly growing global business that’s recognised for excellence? If so, we are the solution.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Asia.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
Line manager relationship management:
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
- At least 3 years’ experience in candidate attraction and knowledge of innovative sourcing tools is essential
- Vertical specialisation either in an agency or in-house setting
- Results driven and self-motivated with passion to meet and exceed objectives
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is ideal but not preferred
What to expect in this role?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience etc
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution