Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 13 May 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-05-26 2022-07-12 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that is growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you will get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfer all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing permanent candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from our direct advertising to ensure our onsite Recruitment Partners have a suitable number of high-quality candidates for each position under management.
As our Direct Recruiters own all elements of a candidate relationship, they are responsible for managing the candidate through the recruitment process including sourcing, briefing, shortlisting, CV feedback, interview preparation and offer management.
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end-to-end recruitment service to Resource Solutions’ on-site Recruitment Partners
- Regularly engage with line managers to understand client group’s needs
- Recruitment Process Management utilising Avature and Talentsource technology
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Participate in role briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Screen CVs in line with the line manager & Recruitment Partner requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Process and Procedure compliance: Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through Avature and Modern hire
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and Account Manager, on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Will be high volume so would suit someone who has experience with volume/temp recruitment
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You will have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That is the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch