Associate Graduate Recruiter
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 25 May 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 recruitment-consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in London.
Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
We have a very exciting opportunity for a senior coordinator/Junior recruiter to join our graduate space at Nomura via Resource Solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an upbeat and energetic candidate to start and further their successful career. You will be working within a small collaborative team involved in the recruitment and administration practices for the Graduate/intern Cohorts for Nomura. You will need to be based on client site a couple days a week and potentially full time during the intake.
- Support with the recruiting effort for Global Markets division – thinking creatively, commercially, and competitively and drive the recruiting effort for designated region
- Support with marketing initiatives on campus (e.g., emails, e-shots, advertisements, and poster) whilst partnering with the rest of the Graduate Recruitment Team
- Support with relationship management with key contacts at universities (i.e., careers services, placement offices, deans, faculties, student societies.)
- Project manage and attend all campus events (e.g., information sessions, workshops, case studies, presentations etc.)
- Support the execution of key recruitment pipeline programmes (e.g., Winter, Spring, Summer Interns, Work Placements, Off Cycles)
- Keep abreast of trends in recruitment, market intelligence, and competitor benchmarking
- Build relationships with key recruiting contacts within the business (e.g., Team Captains) and career services
- Work with the business to highlight strong candidates on campus and ultimately develop and coach them throughout the process
- Monitor and help drive the sell process for candidates once an offer has been extended
- Work with team members on recruiting projects such as summer intern events and assessment techniques
- General support on interview days, ability to run interview schedules independently and liaise with candidates and the business where necessary. Tracking and managing data around the interviewing and hiring process, and producing it in an accurate and timely fashion
- General recruitment activities support, including maintaining an up-to-date online application system, system improvements and Inbox management
- Supporting the team and administrative assistance of the planning and roll out of our Spring and Summer Internship Programme, including training materials, tracking of candidate information and review and offer process
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the financial services industry; knowledge of campus recruiting preferred of minimum 1 full cycle
- Strong team player: ability to work effectively in teams a must
- Partnering with clients and colleagues: solid communication and relationship management skills; client facing and credible; strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks quickly
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive tasks while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and support planning on an annual basis
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to liaise with staff of all levels
- Excellent computer skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint).
- Flexibility around working hours: some events do run in the evenings
- Must be willing to travel, up to 30% during seasonal peak times - UK & EMEA. Flexibility around working hours as some events do run in the evening
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution