Salary Competitive Package
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 04 June 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-06-04 2022-08-03 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner.
Direct Sourcing Process Management
- Ensure all roles have appropriate client approval before commencing sourcing
- Attend vacancy intake briefings with Client stakeholders and Client Talent Acquisition team to capture key requirements
- Advise Client stakeholders and Client Talent Acquisition teams on candidate markets, skill sets and best practice sourcing approaches
- Ensure roles are advertised internally as well as externally via CRM database
- Identify suitable candidates using all relevant, available channels
- Build talent pools of potential candidates, by defined criteria, withing the CRM database • Qualify potential candidates by conducting initial phone screening based on the job description and intake meeting notes
- Manage all branded communications sent through the CRM database, capturing email, open and click through rates to monitor efficacy
- Liaison with Client Talent Acquisition team to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Provision of regular commentary on direct sourcing activity to Account Manager
- Ad hoc project work as given by the account manager from time to time
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Robust administration of direct sourcing activity to support evidencing return on investment for sourcing channels
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions
- Strategic sourcing experience is beneficial
- Candidate research and resume/CV mining experience beneficial
- Experience managing internal relationships to deliver a business outcome
- Ability to proactively analyse and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch