Salary Competitive package
Location Hyderabad, TelanganaFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 13 June 2022india resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 recruitment-consultancy Hyderabad Telangana IN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work-life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
What you'll be doing
About the Role
Located within our newly established centralised APAC Sourcing hub; this is a fantastic opportunity to join a pivotal team that will be responsible for working collaboratively with our client-aligned teams to drive direct placement performance across our existing businesses and growing new client base. Reporting to the Sourcing Hub Manager this role will be responsible for directly sourcing the best talent for multiple clients across our APAC portfolio - advertising, headhunting, screening, and submitting suitable candidates to our on-site client-aligned teams for consideration.
- Collaborate with client-aligned teams to ensure briefing calls are arranged promptly.
- Attend briefing calls with client-aligned teams and Hiring Managers to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements for the role are captured.
- Send post-intake briefing summaries to the client-aligned team to ensure all parties agree on the information discussed and commitments made during the call.
- Source active and passive candidates through the utilisation of specialist job boards and LinkedIn.
- Telephonically screen and qualify candidates for live requisitions.
- Complete client specific coversheets for each candidate.
- Maintain relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process and continuously reconfirm their availability status and offer aspiration details, ensuring candidates are updated proactively and promptly regarding the status of their application.
- Prepare candidates for interviews and conduct post-interview debriefs.
- Coordinate the scheduling of Hiring Manager interviews by liaising with candidates and client aligned teams.
- Request post-interview feedback from the client-aligned teams.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with candidates during the on-boarding process.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) measures.
- Create requisitions and candidate profiles within the Avature CRM (Customer relationship management) system.
- Maintain real-time updates on Avature for both Candidate and Client Process.
- Attend weekly operational meetings with client-aligned teams to maintain strong relationships, receive updates regarding in-flight candidates, identify future hiring demands and provide value-added services such as market intelligence.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3 or more years’ experience within a Direct Recruitment role.
- Proven experience of market mapping and headhunting passive candidates.
- Proven experience of talent pooling in a CRM system.
- Proven experience of working towards recruitment related performance targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of using Avature.
- Experience of managing and recruiting outside of the India region – such as: EMEA, USA or APAC countries.
- Experience of recruiting into banking, pharmaceutical and/or engineering sectors.