Internal TA Consultant
Salary Competitive Package
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 16 June 2022hong-kong resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Hong Kong.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Our Talent Acquisition Consultant make us who we are. They’re the people who get things done and ensure we deliver exceptional levels of service, at every turn. It’s why, when you join us, you can look forward to exceptional training and all the scope you need to progress. We’re proud of our track record of creating home-grown senior leaders.
- Source candidates via a range of channels, including web advertising, referrals, social networking, and candidate databases – liaising with our on-site recruiters
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate databases and workflow process, like candidate and job tracking spreadsheets
- Contact and interview prospective candidates, keeping records of all your contact
- Be reactive and proactive when it comes to volume recruitment
- Keep in touch with candidates who are placed via direct contract recruitment
- Help with the full on-boarding of direct contractors and permanent hires, including pre-assignment screening, until the handover to HR
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR teams
- Provide simple, effective and traceable resourcing, keeping records and managing the admin side of things
- Build and maintain accurate tracking throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Keep abreast of market trends and new legislative developments regarding things like technology and work permit rules
- Support our vendor management teams, among others
- Deliver upon – and aim to exceed – our targets and service levels
- Give feedback on business development opportunities
- Undertake ad-hoc project work
- Identify and share opportunities for us to do things even more effectively
Other duties that are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Maximum of 4 years relevant experience
- Preferably with an RPO background
- With experience in sourcing for APAC region
- A service and delivery focused, with highly professional attitude
- Excellent team working skills – you’re someone who is very people-oriented
- The ability to work autonomously
- An organised and methodical approach – you’ll be adept at prioritising conflicting demands and working to tight deadlines
- An interest in business issues – you’ll enjoy looking for ways to add commercial value
- An enterprising spirit – you’re someone who enjoys networking and maintaining a hot-book
- The ability to respond to client and candidates quickly – you should be highly responsive with the ability to absorb new information quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch