Operational Excellence Coordinator
Salary Competitive Package
Location Manila, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 24 June 2022philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 recruitment-consultancy Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Manila.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The global Operational Excellence function is a team of 15 across London and Singapore. The Operational Excellence function in APAC supports both new client implementations and existing accounts and is also responsible for ensuring best practices approaches of work are embedded along with governance, compliance, continuous improvement plans are in place.
The Operational Excellence Consultant will be working on both new client implementations and existing accounts. The main objective of this role is to be able to drive best practices and continuous improvement initiatives to the different account teams. The consultant will collaborate closely with Ops Leads and/ or other project workstreams to help define and refine strategic plans/ processes in place to ensure that we are providing unmatched quality services to our clients in APAC. You will also be given the opportunity to help lead the Training Workstream in a project and support with training delivery where applicable.
- Build effective working partnerships with Ops
- Develop process efficiencies and provide support in implementing continuous improvement initiatives across all new and existing accounts in APAC
- Be able to conduct a GAP analysis to be able to strategically address complex queries in order to improve process
- Participate in driving, monitoring and designing innovative solutions from implementation to BAU
- Design and develop reference materials – desk guides, quick reference guides and training collateral where required
- Mentor account leaders and act as a formal trainer on occasion in operational improvements
- Conduct “Post Go Live Reviews” with both client and onsite stakeholders to ensure compliance and process alignment then propose process efficiencies where applicable
- Drive continuous improvements within existing accounts by undertaking regular review of the processes ensuring that ops manuals and other process documentation are updated
- Collaborate with the different workstreams and operations leaders to drive and constantly review recruitment processes across all clients in APAC to maximize our capability and ensure consistency of quality service delivery
- Previous experience working within a HR/Recruitment function
- Proven ability to work and collaborate with stakeholders – client and internal
- Experience delivering technology/systems/ process training is desirable
- Previous experience in a 360-degree recruitment role (agency, in house or RPO/MSP)
- Projects experience and/or implementation experience (in some capacity) preferred
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution