Direct Recruiter (Standard Chartered, Bangalore)
Salary Competitve package
Location Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 27 June 2022india resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-06-27 2022-08-26 recruitment-consultancy Bangalore Karnataka IN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work-life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Asia.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
About the Role
The role of the Resourcing Specialist is to manage the end-to-end resourcing process to deliver agreed targets for roles within assigned business areas, ensuring that the right candidates are recruited at the right time, at the right price. Partnering with Hiring Manager, the role holder will provide consultative and transactional support to deliver a comprehensive and value-add service, covering the recruitment of all local and cross-border hires, ensuring all resourcing activity is aligned to and effectively communicated the employer brand.
- Initiating contact with Hiring Managers to establish precise hiring needs and establishing a solid understanding of the function in which the vacancy sits in order to ensure the right talent is source.
- Validating job descriptions to ensure they are of a high quality.
- Proof-reading and correcting copy for job advertisements (external and internal), ensuring compliance to local employment laws and regulations.
- Post job vacancies to internal / external job sites via Taleo.
- Responsible for selecting Pre-Screening Questions for the appropriate selection process, relevant to the role.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies with regard to open vacancies, briefing on requirements of role and releasing the roles to them via Taleo, ensuring we are communicating a clear employer value proposition to candidates.
- Ensuring Taleo data is always correct in order to ensure reports generated are accurate and up to date.
- Exploring other potential advertising routes.
- Focusing wherever possible on the sourcing of internal talent first and foremost for open vacancies challenging stakeholders if they are not selecting Internal applicants.
- Working with the relevant screening teams to ensure candidate’s screening is successfully completed.
- Initial screening of incoming CV’s.
- Creating shortlist on system for Hiring Manager.
- Reviewing interview feedback to ensure Regulatory Requirements are met.
- Rejecting candidates and closing requisitions. Providing robust and legally acceptable feedback to candidates which may be spoken or written and will be based upon feedback from hiring manager.
- Create offers.
- Recruitment experience (in-house or search firm) of contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in effective job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment - preferred experience within IT area.
- Able to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines.
- Understanding and some experience of developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels to deliver recruitment targets within budget.
- Sound communication and influencing skills.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines.
- Experience of analysing recruitment management information and using this to identify and initiate improvements.
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g., data protection).
- Higher education.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- Private medical insurance.
- A fantastic training and development programme.
- Volunteer time off.
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend.
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution