Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 29 June 2022japan resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 recruitment-consultancy Tokyo JP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Tokyo, Japan.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It is a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the Recruitment Partners and Direct Recruiters in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is always fully covered and under control
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the management of the divisional University / School Teams.
- Coordination of the Full Time, Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern selection process for designated portfolio in the Asia Region:
- Facilitate screening of applications by the business on a regular basis
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodation including reimbursements of expenses and processing of invoices
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
- Ensure all aspects of the graduate recruitment process coordination are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the Recruitment Manager and HR.
- Coordination of the Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern Programs including the support of program admin and logistics
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, program calendar and other relevant program related documentation
- Booking of senior speakers’ series, training and project-based sessions
- Booking and staffing of program networking events
- Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance reviews across the various business Units Programs.
- Track budget actuals for all campus recruiting and program related activities.
- Attend events as required
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team on new initiatives to improve current processes
- Participation in wider campus recruitment team projects and working groups
- Create job requisition on ATS and ensure all relevant details are uploaded to the system
- Arrangement of all interviews as required including room bookings, candidate, agencies and manager confirmation.
- Work with Recruitment Partners in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Assist Recruitment Partners and Direct Recruiters with managing advertising process as required
- Maintain all central inboxes and ensure responses are delivering in a timely manner
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs/ KPI’s pertaining to the role
- Generating offer letters/ employment contracts and initiate onboarding process for candidates
- Initiating and monitoring of visa applications and/or Pre-Employment Screening of candidates during onboarding process
- Support with tracking, reporting and governance of the recruitment process on the ATS as required to ensure 100% data integrity
- Keep all induction material up-to-date and deliver to new starters
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Account Manager
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
- 2 years’ experience within administration role (ideally within recruitment)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, driven, and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required
- Fluency in English Language
Other duties that are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution