Salary Competitive package
Location Hyderabad, TelanganaFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 13 July 2022india resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 recruitment-consultancy Hyderabad Telangana IN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 30 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts.
Client and delivery focus – In summary, the Team Lead, is responsible for task management, people management, review of work, manage audits, compliance checks, reporting , weekly and monthly dashboards , allotment of daily activities, escalations if any etc.
Assist in the day to day activities pertaining to Early Careers and work closely with the team in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of activities is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Overview initial screening of external applicants to ensure their eligibility and that the minimum criteria for the position are met.
- Manage work allocation for all people in the team.
- Drive conversations with onsite candidate researchers, coordinators and leaders. Ensure seamless integration
- between onsite and offshore.
- Managing the team productivity on the ground. Motivate team to deliver stretch targets.
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the hiring lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purpose.
- Build, develop and maintain appropriate reporting structure to management.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Ad-hoc project work Audit the Auditors – effectively manage performance of the team.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in campus hiring / early careers hiring.
- Should have managed bulk hiring Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential Prioritizes effectively is an essential skill.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill. Excellent team player.
- Must also be people orientated Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value.
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel is a must i.e familiarity with Pivots, Vlook-ups, Filters etc.