Salary Competitive package
Location Hyderabad, TelanganaFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 21 July 2022india resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 recruitment-consultancy Hyderabad Telangana IN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in an in-house role? We’re looking for ambitious, all-rounded recruitment coordinators who want to add value to the Talent Acquisition function on the site at client.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
In this role as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be part of the India team delivering end to end recruitment services. Your remit is to support our recruiters on coordination, driving governance and process, data integrity and providing the best experience to our candidates and hiring managers.
Recruitment Process Management
- Responsible for administration relating to recruitment for client in India.
- Partnering with recruiters, hiring managers and HRBP to prepare necessary documentation, assist with job advert creation, scheduling interviews across multiple locations and time zones.
- Preparing offer acceptance letters and onboarding support for new hires.
- Managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment and partnering with, HR and Business to engage with top talent on a regular basis.
- Design and create communication to send to talent pool candidates and monitor responses.
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search.
- Working with approved PSL vendors and manage terms and conditions for new vendors.
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Ensuring ATS/in-house recruitment management solution is always accurate and up to date.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, emailpolicies, cost management, etc).
- Implementing simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Liaising with Resource Solutions MI and Finance teams as well as vendors and clients to help facilitate invoice payments in a timely manner.
What to expect in this role?
- We never forget that we’re a people business. You can find out more about our company online where you’ll be able to read our people stories.
- Our clients and recruitment teams depend on recruitment coordinators to drive process, compliance, and governance with the team.
- Integrity is a must, so we’ll expect you to follow the rules. But at the same time, we’ll give you the freedom to take ownership of and be accountable for your actions. You’ll need to demonstrate drive and a strong willingness to learn.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- You’ll also receive best-in-class industry training that will equip you with the knowledge and tools to do your job effectively.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a career with no limits? We are the solution.