Business Assurance Consultant
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 28 July 2022philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Makati, Philippines.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Our Business Assurance Analysts help us to keep our data integrity and data utilisation processes running like
clockwork. They make sure everything our recruitment teams do are documented so that these data points can be captured, assessed, and used for reporting purposes as well as strategic decision making. They support our on-site teams ATS adherence and utilisation, making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It is a role that calls for great attention to detail, outstanding excel skills and the ability to hit various deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the onsite consultants in making sure all data driven procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times.
- Work with managers and key stakeholders in formatting dashboards, reports and data delivery in general
- Educating recruiters with understanding how data is used, supporting them with managing data integrity
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client portfolio and work closely with stakeholders to produce outstanding reports, insights and support process governance from a data perspective
- Understanding of SLAs, how they are measure tracked and related back to key events and data points in the ATS
- Ad hoc projects not limited to: marketing coordination, adhoc reporting, quality control
- Assess whether procedures, policies and regulations are correctly followed
- Prepare accurate, fact-based reports that present findings in a clear, concise manner
- Anticipate emerging issues as the audit lifecycle progresses and decide best approach to issue resolution, providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and recruiting staff throughout the audit lifecycle
- Agree recommendations with relevant parties to make viable operational improvements
- Act as the point of quality control for all data related documents to be delivered to RS stakeholders & Client Stakeholders
- Must have at least 3 years previous Experience of extracting / preparing & data interrogations of all reporting & ability to share all insights
- Minimum 3 years of working with Advanced Excel (pivot / slicers / formula / queries) , PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Power BI would be an advantage
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work independently
- Demonstrable Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives, team player approach
- Proven experience with managing remote Stakeholders
- Ideally from a recruitment background although not essential
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution