Recruiter with high volume recruitment background
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 29 July 2022philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches; manage customer/partner expectations.
- Recruit passive and active candidates. Screen candidates, clearly articulate position requirements for a variety of skill and experience levels. Provide timely, detailed interview notes in our ATS.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience from beginning to end including managing scheduling and logistics for all interviews between your candidates and hiring managers while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Building deep partnerships with hiring managers to understand their teams hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics and form recruiting plans.
- Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Research, recommend, and participate in industry relevant events, including campus recruiting and conferences/meet ups
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. Implement any new processes and standardize processes for recruiting that fits within our mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Manage the offer process and discussions with successful candidates.
Who you are:
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant recruitment experience in various levels.
- At least 2 years of relevant functional/industry experience in the BPO, Global shared services and contact centres, handling high volume batch recruitment roles.
- RPO and or Executive search experience is a plus.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution