Sourcer with high volume recruitment background
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 29 July 2022philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
- Develops, influences, and executes sourcing strategy for passive and active candidates
- Develops relationships with key candidates and large-scale talent pools
- Engages with Talent Advisors to understand profiles for role-based sourcing
- Builds a substantial competitive intelligence knowledge base of functional roles
- Sources for passive and active candidates from internal ATS, LinkedIn, Professional Lists, Job Boards, and other appropriate media outlets
- Tracks all sourcing activities in all pipelines, conversions, and hires
- Identifies new methods and approaches for sourcing of candidates
- Shares creative sourcing skills among the broader sourcing team
- Conducts outbound calls to potential candidates
- Drives applicants through sourcing activities to apply for open requisitions
- Provides daily updates to keep team apprised of sourcing efforts
- Assists in other markets as needed.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of relevant recruitment experience.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant functional/industry experience in the BPO, Global shared services and contact centres, handling volume recruitment roles.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution