Recruitment Partner: Financial Services
Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)FULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 29 July 2022luxembourg resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 recruitment-consultancy Luxembourg Luxembourg (Canton) LU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
Recruitment Partner: Financial Services; This is a brand-new position as we are expanding with one of our Venture Capital Fund clients. We are looking for an experienced Finance Recruiter to join our team onsite.
- To be accountable for the service delivery of the Resource Solutions team and relationship management with the client at all levels
- Management of the vendor managed recruitment process
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivering full compliance with the Service Level Agreement Between Resource Solutions and the client
- Act as central point of contact for escalated issue resolution
- Educating the stakeholders for the new recruitment process
- Full management of the vendor recruitment cycle
- Management of the agencies – ensuring they are adhering to their program requirements
- Scheduling and tracking all interviews for the hiring team
- Dealing with any query management / escalations
- Running any ad-hoc reports for the client
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution