Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 02 August 2022philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the role:
This position plays a vital role in supporting the Australia and New Zealand Contracts and
Compliance Team. It is expected that the incumbent will take a proactive and mature approach
to managing the business’s contract administration.
The Contracts and Compliance Administrator plays an important role in supporting the Contracts and Compliance Team through administrative duties. The incumbent will ‘drive’ best practice methodologies.
- Coordinate all administrative requirements associated with new and existing contract placements including amendments, PO updates, timesheet changes and terminations, all in accordance with internal compliance requirements.
- Verify all relevant candidate and contractor onboarding documentation and upload onto the Profile database accordingly.
- Upload contract documentation and all associated attachments into the Profile database accordingly
- Records management through Profile ensuring that all client, candidate, and placement details are up to date and accurate
- Conduct and manage police background checks and candidate credit checks where necessary
- Conduct all necessary visa verification checks and oversee work compliance for all candidates
- Provide general administrative support relating to contracts as and when required.
Who you are:
- Experience in a high-volume administrative environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Initiative, demonstrated by the ability to see a task through to completion, with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to deal in an efficient and courteous manner with clients, candidates, and other staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including telephone manner
- Uncompromised integrity and professionalism towards Robert Walters’ staff and to all candidates and clients
- Due to the nature of this role all projects and conversations must remain strictly confidential.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution