Salary Competitive Package
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 09 August 2022singapore resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-08-09 2022-10-08 recruitment-consultancy Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the role:
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Responsible in multiple areas related to candidate management and candidate experience
- Assist recruiters in managing the advertising process
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of Singapore’s MoM hiring process, and ensure compliance in all coordination duties related to it
- Accountable in all preboarding and onboarding task for an incoming new joiner
- Teamwork in achieving country SLAs together with recruiters and the team leader
- Submission of accurate reports to GSK and Resource Solutions
- Ad hoc projects not limited to marketing coordination, adhoc reporting, quality control
- Open to continuous improvement opportunities within recruitment hiring and coordination for increased efficiencies.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment coordination experience (interview scheduling, onboarding & ATS usage)
- Preferably with experience using Workday ATS or equivalent systems
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives, team player approach
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in a hybrid work arrangement to work from home. Travel to GSK manufacturing sites in Jurong, Tuas & Quality Road will be required several times a month
Other duties that are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution