Salary Competitive package
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 12 August 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-08-12 2022-10-11 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
A new opportunity has become available to join Resource Solutions working on one of our prestigious Asset Management accounts based in London.
We are looking for a new Recruitment Partner to join us in managing the day-to-day recruitment functions on the team. You will be an established recruiter familiar with holding a number of live vacancies and familiar with various forms of sourcing to generate a constant pipeline of candidates to enable the recruitment process to run smoothly.
Whilst this is not a direct sourcing role, we are looking for someone from a solid recruitment background with experience in contract and permanent recruitment. A background in tech or finance would be highly beneficial however, generalist recruitment will also be considered.
Our Resourcing Partner acts as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including:
• Managing on contingent recruitment
• Working with and Direct Recruitment team’s, Coordination and Onboarding team and Vendor Partners (where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
• Managing Hiring Manager relationship and expectations
• Conducting the HR interviews for finalist candidates
• Managing the offer process
• Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience
What you will be doing:
• Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree the sourcing strategy
• Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
• Engaging on Contingent Recruitment and Direct Sourcing teams to source the best possible talent for the role, promoting non-vendor supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies, including promotion of referred candidates
• Recruitment Partner/ When you want to lead not follow
• Promoting referral schemes and referral campaigns for key roles and skill sets
• Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
• Releasing approved vacancies to relevant Vendors (agencies)
• Benchmarking and conducting second line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
• Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the recruitment process
• Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct and vendor candidates
• Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
• Conducting HR interviews with final stage candidates
Who you are:
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• Responsible for allocated positions from approval to offer and ensuring adherence to service levels and standards
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution