Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 22 August 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-08-23 2022-10-21 recruitment-consultancy Horsham West Sussex GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Our Resourcing Partner acts as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including:
• Working with the Internal Mobility and Direct Recruitment team’s, Coordination and Onboarding team (where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
• Managing Hiring Manager relationship and expectations
• Conducting the HR interviews for finalist candidates
• Managing the offer process
• Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience
• Overall recruitment strategy.
• Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for the client, acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers and all referred candidates
• Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree the sourcing strategy.
• Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
• Engaging with the Internal Mobility and Direct Sourcing teams to source the best possible talent for the role, promoting non-vendor supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies, including promotion of referred candidates.
• Promoting referral schemes and referral campaigns for key roles and skill sets
• Releasing approved vacancies to relevant Vendors
• Benchmarking and conducting second line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
• Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct and vendor candidates
• Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
• Conducting HR interviews with final stage candidates
Recruitment Process Management:
• Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search, all roles must be fully approved
• Leveraging use of the Internal Mobility team, Direct Sourcing team and approved Vendors to source candidates
• Arranging Vendor briefings when appropriate to enable a more efficient search
• Overseeing the submission of resumes in line with the Hiring Manager’s requirements
• Facilitating the coordination of interviews in partnership with the Recruitment Coordination team
• Final round HR interviewing and managing the feedback process
• Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
• Managing Vendor relationships, including performance monitoring
Process and Procedure compliance:
• Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
• Ensuring in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times with 100% data integrity.
• Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).
Who you are:
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• Responsible for allocated positions from approval to offer and ensuring adherence to service levels and standards
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution