Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 02 September 2022hong-kong resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
A universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Inclusive but not limited to:
- Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business growth needs
- Conduct structured business needs discussions with hiring managers before candidate search commences, identifying the key role and candidate requirements, and agreeing the sourcing and selection strategy, SLA and respective roles and accountabilities, updating the JD accordingly.
- Conduct preliminary and behavioural interviews, as required, assessing candidates to ensure cultural fit for the bank, values alignment, long term potential, and technical fit for roles (via telephone or face to face where possible)
- Establish strong relationship with hiring managers & Business HR Partners
- Maintain good relationship with external recruitment vendors and contacts to stay abreast of hiring trends, market intelligence, benchmarking, and potential talents pool.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in end-to-end in-house/recruitment agencies or RPO experiences for banks
- Degree in a business or related discipline with commercial experience
- Understanding of executing volume based sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Advanced technical skills with Excel are highly preferable
- Experience in using Taleo.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution