Front Office Recruiter
Salary Competitive Package
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 13 September 2022singapore resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-09-16 2022-11-12 recruitment-consultancy Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to work with some of the world’s biggest businesses? Partner with them on vital projects? Develop your profile and expertise with a rapidly growing global business that’s recognised for excellence? If so, we are the solution.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
The Front Office Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals. This is for a global bank with deep roots in Asia.
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g., candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on iTrack
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the stakeholders
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Partnering with internal recruitment and offering added value services
- Host weekly operational conference calls with Line Managers
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution