Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 14 September 2022japan resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-09-16 2022-11-13 recruitment-consultancy Tokyo JP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Tokyo, Japan.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
As a Recruitment Partner here, you’ll build robust relationships with clients and vendors alike. We’ll
look to you to build end-to-end recruitment cycles for every role, whether permanent or temporary,
and to support internal mobility too. It makes this a great opportunity for someone who’s hungry to
make their mark. You’ll help us redefine the way recruitment works.
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Meet up with line managers to discuss new opportunities and decide upon resourcing strategies
- Provide regular market information using both internal and external sources
- Help us to create jobs specs that are fully in line with legislative requirements
- Talk about the benefits of our processes and direct recruitment with line managers, especially in terms of clients saving money and getting added value
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide credible and consultative advice throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed Service Level Agreements with the client
- Liaise with client managers at all levels to so you can keep track of and influence business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Be the key interface between the client HR and line management teams and our own managers
- Help people within the team to develop new skills, share their knowledge and stay up-to-speed with industry developments
- Support the sharing of information between line managers, vendor management and our direct recruitment team
Recruitment Process Management
- Manage and deliver a reactive volume recruitment service
- Provide a true partnership by thinking strategically and going above and beyond to get things done
- Work with approved vendors to source candidates
- Arrange agency briefings to help us streamline our processes
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles
- Screen CVs, arrange initial interviews and carry out final round interviews if needed – you’ll also need to keep records of the process
- Manage offers – including providing up-to-date salary and market information (especially based on any recent new hires in the organisation)
- Manage internal and external advertising
- Oversee vendors to help with external sourcing and best practice approaches
- Give candidate feedback, liaising with client line managers
Processes and Procedures
- Ensure compliance with our Service Level Agreements and all client policies, from approval systems to cost management
- Develop and deliver business plans, recruitment strategies and resourcing ideas
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Produce and develop regular and meaningful reports for the client and our senior management team
- Make sure our invoicing processes are always efficient and effective
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution