Sourcing and Attraction Account Manager
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 14 September 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-09-16 2022-11-13 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Sourcing & Attraction Team’s primary goal is to equip our central sourcing team and onsite teams with the best tools, resources and knowledge to source the best candidates for our clients.
We aim to deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to our clients (UK, European and global planning), pushing the boundaries and offering our clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
• Working on job boards, utilisation of job boards, what placements we are making off them, where are we using credits, where are we placing.
• Managing licenses and job boards
• Day to day basis – to start off with – it could change as they grow – full assessments to be done, what job boards we got, what we are using and what on site are using, where are we filling out roles with them. Are they the right job boards for the specific sectors we are working on, FS, tech, legal etc at the right rates
• Monthly reporting on all the above data.
• To work out how much we have spent, and how much we haven’t used. Comparisons of job boards
• Develop in depth knowledge client accounts, brand positioning, candidate segments, to best inform our sourcing strategies
• Sourcing strategies – work with the sourcing and onsite teams to devise sourcing strategies using job boards, cv databases and cutting-edge sourcing technologies
• Provide insight to delivery teams regarding the return on investment (ROI) and attraction methods, informing future sourcing strategies
• Work to devise sourcing strategies for recruitment campaigns across EMEA
• Own the process to negotiate, manage and purchase Resource Solutions media, through our advertising agency
• Deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns, in-line with our global strategies, to support direct recruitment globally, pushing the boundaries and offering our clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
• Identify training opportunities for our central sourcing and on-site teams to ensure the effective use of the sourcing toolkits, and work with L&D team to deliver formal and informal training on media usage, digital search and employer brand
• Work with central sourcing to improve the utilisation of talent pools and in turn reduce the overall expenditure on traditional recruitment advertising
• Management of 3 resources in Manila through a matrix management structure
Data Driven Analysis & Learning
• Analyse the success of spend per channel per client, creating reports that deliver the insight required
• Focus on return on investment, success of all channels used
• Knowledge of recruitment CRMs (preferably Avature) and the use of features such as websources
• Work with Coordinators, Analysts based in Manila to provide sourcing insight for the EMEA region
• Deliver insightful MI - presenting to the team on-site and the client regularly, and using this as an opportunity to continue to drive direct recruitment at each client
• Use information to inform our future media planning and direct recruitment strategies
Acquire New Knowledge & Lead Sharing Initiatives
• Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns. This may be candidate insights, media stats or the insights from the employer brand
• Understand and share the latest techniques, innovation and technology in talent sourcing and pipelining.
• Present monthly insights and case studies back to the business
• Suggest improvements to our service and work with the team to implement.
Who you are:
• Experience of recruitment media gained from in-house, RPO or agency environment
• Evidence of account management success
• Ability to work as part of a very busy team, managing multiple stakeholders
• Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
• Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean
• Understanding of applicant tracking systems or recruitment management systems, such as Taleo, Lumesse etc
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution