Senior Resourcing Partner
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 16 September 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Our client is a leading Financial Institute investing billions of pounds into projects across the globe.
Our Resourcing Partner acts as the operational lead onsite and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including:
• Managing contingent recruitment
• Working with Sourcing, Coordination and Onboarding team’s (and Vendor Partners where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
• Managing Hiring Manager relationship and expectations
• Screening candidates to produce a high-quality CV shortlist for each vacancy.
• Managing the offer process
• Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience
• Delivering the end-to-end recruitment process for the client acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers, candidates and contingent workers.
• Managing Intake briefing sessions with the Hiring Managers to gain a detailed understanding of the role requirement and agree the sourcing strategy.
• Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent to set Hiring Manager expectations
• Engaging our Direct Recruitment teams to source the best possible talent for the role, promoting non-vendor supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies.
• Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
• Actively managing the offer stage in line with the client's policies. Including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
• Ad hoc project work as given by the business, Program Manager and Account Director from time to time
Who you are:
• Demonstrable Recruitment experience with a multinational business
• Experience having sole responsibility for vacancies, from approval through to offer
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution