Graduate Recruitment Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 23 September 2022dubai resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 recruitment-consultancy Dubai Dubai AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
A very exciting opportunity has become available to join Resource Solutions working on one of our well-established banking client accounts in Dubai. This role is heavily focused on the graduate recruitment into the business and will be focused on recruiting the graduate cohorts for the programmes we currently run. This would suit an experienced recruiter who is able to effectively manage high volume applications and build relationships with candidates to monitor them through the process. It would be highly beneficial if you have had experience in graduate/campus and early careers recruitment and speak Arabic but it is not essential.
• Manage the end-to-end Graduate Recruitment Campaign, including attraction, assessment and hiring through to start date
• Build relationships with UAE University partners, establishing a calendar of events to drive engagement with the client’s brand and attract the highest caliber students to apply
• Develop and build strong talent pools of candidates across Taleo, Avature and Linkedin
• Devise a media campaign to promote the client’s Graduate programme – including social media campaigns and creative advertising
• Manage global relationships with client’s Graduate Recruitment teams and complete all internal reporting requirements
• Deliver a flawless candidate experience and manage the 3rd party vendors to ensure all assessments are completed in a timely manner
• Project management of the campaign lifecycle, culminating in multiple Assessment Centres to ensure on time completion of hiring demand
• Liaise with onboarding colleagues to ensure all candidates remain engaged and well communicated with between selection and day one start dates
Process and Procedure Compliance:
• Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
• Ensuring ATS/in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times
• Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc)
• Developing and delivering business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
• Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure Taleo is accurate and up-to-date at all times
• Producing and developing regular and meaningful reports to both client and Resource Solutions management
• Validating backing sheets for invoices on a monthly basis
• Liaising with RS MI and Finance teams as well as vendors and clients to help facilitate invoice payments in a timely manner
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution