Relationship Manager (Hybrid Working)
Salary Competitive Package
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 09 November 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a leading provider of recruitment and consultancy solutions, managing a recruitment budget of over £2 billion on behalf of our clients since 1997, as part of the Robert Walters Group. We redefine work so everyone has a lifetime of opportunity, supporting organisations to build and manage their workforce to face the challenges of tomorrow, putting people and innovation at the forefront of everything we do.
Differentiated by our premium-quality service and world-class specialist recruiters, our comprehensive suite of tailored services serves clients across various sectors and industries such as Professional and Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Media, Manufacturing and Engineering.
- The Relationship Manager acts as a true partner to an assigned business area(s) and delivers a programme of regular engagement, to ensure the Resource Solutions Account team is aligned to the client’s strategic objectives.
- The process we have designed for the client has the Relationship Managers being responsible for building and maintaining client relationships as well as acting as the point of contact for senior stakeholders.
- Provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Collate market intelligence and use the information to design sourcing approaches and strategies to secure the best talent for the client
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the client
- Achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment process
- Support with workforce planning and budgeting for aligned business areas
- Advise on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for all recruitment
- Gain an awareness of the client’s talent attraction challenges and provide guidance through the design of best-in-class talent attraction strategies
- Regularly attend and input into relevant internal client meetings to raise the profile of the Account team throughout the business
- Work alongside client sponsors, keeping them updated regularly about the status of specific recruitment campaigns
- Schedule and attend regular reviews with stakeholders to assess / gain feedback on recruitment and retention plans
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution