Early Careers Manager
Salary competitive package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 16 November 2022taiwan resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-11-17 2023-01-15 recruitment-consultancy Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Manager, Early Careers runs the Early Careers proposition for X. This involves partnering with key stakeholders and being a talent advisor on the aims and objectives of our programmes, hiring, developing and deploying our early careers talent in line with success metrics. This role is responsible for ensuring best in class experiences for early careers talent and an excellent candidate experience. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for managing a talent specialist and supervising their performance and development.
- Lead on the creation and execution of campus and campaign strategies at careers fairs, presentations and our advertising channels, ensuring alignment with global brand and employer brand strategy and standards, while presenting local market nuances
- Develop market intelligence and share insights to inform recruitment strategy
- Plan and execute engagement strategies to enable a great candidate experience throughout the extended period between offer and joining date
- Contribute to global projects and share general ideas and insights with the Early Careers Leadership Team
- Overall responsibility of candidate pipelines to ensure they are fit for purpose, deliver strong ROI, reduce time to hire and represent a diverse talent pool in partnership with Resource Solutions
- Provide input on promoting our programmes in a centralised social media calendar across our early careers and group social media channels
- Organise campus hiring including business participation at select events (e.g. shortlisting, interviews, campus activities)
- Ensure contract execution and completion of pre-joining documentation and pre-employment checks are completed by support teams
- Overall responsibility for the budgets in your remit, ensuring there is ROI for the investment spend on campus, branding and event management
People and Talent
- Lead through example as a senior member of the regional team and help to build the appropriate culture and values.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, inspiring them to develop themselves for now and the future
- Ensure adherence to the policies and processes governing campus (student) hiring
- Utilize reporting to ensure a balanced interview slate, ROI on campus strategy, time to hire, diversity metrics etc and take remediation action if there is a problem with our pipeline
- Responsible for delivering effective governance, oversight and controls in your countries, and if necessary, oversee changes in these areas.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Country Leadership Teams, Heads of HR/HR BPs, Early Careers Committees, IG Sponsors, Summer Intern Managers, Lateral Recruitment, Employee Brand & Attraction Team, PRB, Graduates, Summer Interns, IG Alumni, University Careers Services & Societies
Who you are:
- Experience within Campus, Graduate Recruitment would be desired
- Good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
"As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know."
Resource Solutions - Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution