Lead Commercial Analyst
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 22 November 2022malaysia resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-11-24 2023-01-21 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Commercial function forms an integral part of Resource Solutions, and which supports in ensuring the commercial stability of our business. The team acts as a vital partner for both new business pursuits and the current client portfolio, consulting in commercial elements such as pricing, cost modelling and strategic projects.
- Commercial modelling for new business opportunities working with the Commercial Manager in APAC
- Commercial and cost modelling for our existing clients ranging from costs saving analysis, service expansions, geographical expansions
- Preparing presentation materials to both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Commercial Lead in relation to strategic/ad hoc business projects.
- Offer ideas and concepts which can be implemented practically to further drive profitability of our accounts.
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant financial working experience
- Relevant work experience in consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking preferred
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills with knowledge of building financial models
- Excellent ability to problem solves, critically think, and understand projects. Problems
- Ability to analyse, establish patterns in data sets and provide key insights
- High level of business and commercial acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to interact and engage with a diverse group of stakeholders
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, delivering against multiple deadlines
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Location Strategy, Cost Optimisation, Process Efficiency
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution