Senior HR Advisor
Salary Competitive Package
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 23 November 2022uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Are you looking to take your next step in your career by making a move into a leadership position? Do you like the idea of joining a exciting insurance which is growing rapidly?
We are recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor with a strong track record working within professional services to join a busy team and support across the full range of cyclical HR processes and programmes of work.
The Senior HR Advisor will also have the opportunity to manage 2 direct reports on a daily basis. Previous managerial experience is not necessary and this role will provide the opportunity in the future to move into a business partnering position.
This is a permanent role, hybrid 2 days per week in the office in central London paying up to £62,000 plus competitive benefits.
Are you who we are looking for?
• You have a proven track record as Senior/HR Advisor within professional services
• You have strong experience across the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment to off-boarding
• You have strong ER exposure, you can handle complex issues and you have the ability of providing great counsel
• You are a strong communicator and you are comfortable working closely with stakeholders and building effective relationships
• You are collaborative and can work as part of a wider team
What does the day to day look like?
• You will be supporting HR Business Partners through a wide range of processes including performance management, salary review and bonus activity
• You will be working on ER cases across the organisation as well as supporting HRBPs
• You will be coordinating recruitment activity while liaising with colleagues, managers and HRBPs to ensure you are meeting future staffing needs
• You will analyse HR metrics, preparing reports and updating the HR system (Workday)
• Ad-Hoc HR Support to ongoing projects within the team.
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution