Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 27 December 2022hong-kong resource-solutions/recruitment 2022-12-27 2023-02-25 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various deadlines. If that sound opens you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes for campus and experience hire recruitment for the country.
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the onsite team
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully always covered and under control.
Who you are:
- Previous experience within administration role (ideally within recruitment)
- Good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required
In return for hard work, Resource Solutions rewards its employees with a competitive salary and benefits package and a fun, fast paced, international working environment.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution