Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 09 January 2023usa resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-01-13 2023-03-10 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions is seeking an experienced HRBP to join our growing team in North America.
• Sits on the HR NA team and deputizes for the HR Director on HR generalist matters
• Proactive ownership and resolution of complex ER issues, including grievances, appeals and formal performance / conduct matters / furloughs / terminations / redundancies
• Delivers end to end organizational design solutions including managing consultation processes where needed.
• Provides tactical and strategic support to management in the US business.
• Able to leverage data analytics to drive HR and business strategy around retention, productivity and talent management.
• Delivers a wide range of end to end HR operational and advisory support services providing expert guidance ensuring a consistent, legally compliant and fair approach to people management.
• Oversees the continual development of and reviewing HR policies to ensure legislative compliance and alignment with company goals.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Manages HR projects that impact multiple counties.
• Able to motivate, inspire and engage the team and colleagues to deliver results.
• Strong commercial acumen
• May be required to work with the wider regional HR team to enable short, medium and long term business plans to be delivered
• Able to build and maintain long term relationships with stakeholders
• Strong understanding and awareness of activity and developments in other regions and/or disciplines.
Who you are:
• Proven team management experience and as an HRBP
• 7+ years of HRBP experience
• HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred
• Strong communication and influencing skills with stakeholders
• Proven ability to provide strong commercial HR advice and finding pragmatic solutions.
• Fully conversant in all aspects of employment law (US – required) and HR best practice.
• Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
• Can do attitude and track record of "making a difference' in order to add value in the role.
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution