Campus Operations Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 10 January 2023hong-kong resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Campus Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the processes in place that ensure Resource
Solutions always meet its customers' expectations for quality. The objective of the role is to oversee, analyse, audit, and review the work and data from the account across all regions to ensure quality system processes are kept both effective and efficient. In addition, the Campus Operations Manager will assist the Experienced Hire Operations Manager and Account Director in identifying areas for improvement to reduce quality failures and ensure the team can work more efficiently and to ensure that there is a focus on driving performance, adherence to SLA’s and operational governance.
- Understand all policies and processes across campus functions to ensure alignment to contracted services and consistent training / documentation; become a high-level subject matter expert for end-to-end campus operations.
- Ensure on-going maintenance of complete and comprehensive documentation covering all policies and process. Ensure appropriate controls are in place to ensure only up-to-date tools, process maps, templates, and references are utilised by the team.
- Disseminate results provided by the MI team and communicate requirements to the account management team as well as work closely with the Recruitment Partners and Co-ordinators to influence the changes required to improve performance.
- Ensure Training Programmes address and enforce policy and process compliance and are continually updated with evolving information.
- Support with develop and delivery of operational training to team as required.
- Continually review governance monitoring and improvement initiatives, identifying trends and adapting as needed to address challenges faced by the team.
- Interrogate data and MI, to identify where activities are not being undertaken highlighting areas of operational risk and liaising with end-users to implement improvements.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures (e.g., document storage, BCP, account governance) to ensure operational risk is mitigated and to drive consistency.
- Ensuring accurate agendas, covering all key business points are provided in a timely manner for meetings.
Who you are:
- Understanding of recruitment environment and process through experience working in recruitment environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional process knowledge
- Client stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent listening and communications skills at all levels
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to produce quality professional documentation
- Strong in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience of project management or process management
- Change management experience in return for hard work, Resource Solutions rewards its employees with a competitive salary and benefits package and a fun, fast paced, international working environment
In return for hard work, Resource Solutions rewards its employees with a competitive salary and benefits package and a fun, fast paced, international working environment.
Other duties that are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution