Recruitment Partner (Campus)
Salary Competitive Package
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 11 January 2023hong-kong resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Recruitment Partner (Campus) will form part of the Campus Recruitment Team who is responsible for the execution of the recruitment strategy for the IBD division. This role will involve executing aspects of the division’s intern and full-time program, marketing events, full cycle recruitment process and training programs.
Attraction and Recruitment Strategy
- In partnership with the Campus Relationship Management (CRM) team, contribute to the attraction and events strategy for Infrastructure recruitment.
- Attend events on and off campus on behalf of Morgan Stanley as required.
- Work closely with the CRM and Diversity team on diversity campus recruitment initiatives.
- Partner with CRM to effectively manage the relevant School Teams and Campus Ambassadors on raising the Firm’s and division’s profile at target campuses and arrange divisional representation at attraction events.
- Gather and analyse data for end of season debriefs and deliver to key stakeholders; this includes conducting a review of the success of the division’s attraction and recruitment strategy every year.
Selection and Process Reporting
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the campus recruitment selection process for designated portfolio. This includes:
- Ensuring business representatives are briefed and receive all relevant information to perform the selection process.
- Tracking hot listed candidates from events and monitoring their progress managing interview days and assessment centres alongside other recruiters and coordinators, ensuring adequate resources are deployed to recruit top talent.
- Leading and managing roundtable hiring discussions.
- The effective delivery of the sell process to get intern and full time offers accepted to meet hiring targets.
- Ensuring the applicant tracking system is up to date and providing feedback to candidates.
- Working alongside HR Operations and HR Coverage to onboard campus hires.
- Regularly reviewing divisional assessment materials and processes to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Auditing hiring reports to ensure divisional data is accurate.
- Tracking and regularly updating the Campus Recruitment Budget communicating spend and ROI to relevant stakeholders and management.
- Assist the wider Campus Team with the Spring Insight Program, from recruitment to the delivery of the scheme.
- Partner with the PM team and divisional management on the design and execution of intern programs.
- Manage the group allocation process for intern and full time Analyst hires alongside divisional management.
- Devise the events schedule during internship program; booking venues, coordinating speakers and attending events where required.
- Work with business unit management teams on providing an effective support network for internship programs.
- Manage the intern performance review process and facilitate the conversion process to full time Analyst and Associate programs.
- Assist the wider Campus Team and CRM with the Early Insight and Diversity initiatives.
- Keep up to date with current and impending legislation, developments and changes in the graduate market and propose changes to graduate recruiting policies and practices.
- Share divisional best practices with the wider Asia and Global Campus Recruitment Teams
- Undertake team projects and ad hoc requests as required.
- Oversee a campus coordinator, both directing work and monitoring performance in conjunction with the RS Campus Team Leader and the Campus Recruitment Lead.
Who you are:
- Successful candidates are likely to have experience in campus recruitment (if not experience in recruitment generally)
- A robust understanding of the undergraduate school campus recruitment landscape.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement action.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment yet maintaining a high level of detail.
- Demonstrated client service focus.
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Analytical and strong reporting skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and senior professionals internally and externally.
- Flexibility about working hours
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution