Early Careers Project Specialist (3-month Contract)
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 11 January 2023uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
An exciting opportunity for an initial 3 month day rate contract with the potential of extension has become available working with a largely recognised Insurance business covering their early careers department. The role will be worked on a hybrid basis, and the successful candidate will need to be able to commute to either the Leeds or London office a couple times a month.
This is a unique role that will be managing part of the early careers offering, focusing on the development and set up of a new offering.
Ideally you will have had experience of working in early careers and have had exposure to developing new projects/product offerings, it would be highly beneficial if you have had exposure to create a skills based programme focusing on tech and data as a skill set. With this being a new project you will have the exposure to senior heads as well as being able to implement your own ideas to the project working alongside the wider team.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
• Design, programme management and delivery of one or more early career development workstreams e.g. Skills of the future - Data, Actuarial Graduate Programme…This will be achieved by partnering closely with business SMEs, working groups, Talent and Learning to shape programme requirements
• You will need to provide outside in perspectives on development solutions through an excellent external network of content providers, in particular graduate and apprenticeship providers, conducting an RFP selection
• You will design and programme management the end to end cycle from selection, through onboarding to development
• Develop programme brands and communication campaigns to build engagement, set expectations and establish buy in to programmes across participant, line manager and senior stakeholder groups ·
• Design innovative methods for defining next steps for participants following programmes and partnering with PBPs to support individuals to further embed learning in their day-to-day roles and drive meaningful change in line with the EO talent strategy
• Work with the business to build and activate a development and retention strategy, including the development of an alumni programme, network or equivalent
• Define and track the return on investment of programmes
You will need to be able to display you have the following experience:
• Experience in delivering development programmes for early careers talent; working with business school faculties, further education providers, assessment providers and early career development consultancies Experience of graduate programme development and delivery
• Experience in partnering with business SMEs and senior stakeholders to obtain meaningful input into programme design and delivery
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with competing needs and demands
• Knowledge of the government apprenticeship levy and the use of it for early career development programmes
• Learning design experience and understanding of contemporary learning theory and discipline in a workplace setting
• Experience in learning and workshop facilitation – to support kick off, mid-point and stocktake events
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution