Recruitment Partner (Campus)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 18 January 2023japan resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 recruitment-consultancy Tokyo JP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Recruitment Partner (Campus) will form part of the Campus Recruitment Team responsible for the execution of the recruitment strategy across all the divisions within Morgan Stanley. This role will involve executing the end-to-end attraction, selection and onboarding of summer interns and full-time graduates across all functions. The successful individual will work in partnership with campus recruiters in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Korea to pull together a regional strategy for the intern and full-time programs, marketing events, full cycle recruitment process and partner with Campus Talent Development to deliver training programs. The successful individual will be a consultative partner to our hiring managers, advising on innovative recruiting solutions for their junior talent needs.
Attraction and Recruitment Strategy
- In partnership with the Campus Attraction & Engagement (CAE) team, design and lead the attraction and events strategy for summer intern and full-time graduates’ recruitment. Design and lead events to attract students both virtual and on campus
- Work closely with the Campus Attraction & Engagement (CAE) and Diversity team on diversity campus recruitment initiatives.
- Partner with CAE to effectively manage the relevant School Teams and Campus Ambassadors on raising the Firm’s and division’s profile at target campuses and arrange divisional representation at attraction events.
- Gather and analyse data for end of season debriefs and deliver to key stakeholders; this includes conducting a review of the success of the division’s attraction and recruitment strategy every year.
Selection and Process Reporting
- Understand the needs of the business to design and execute recruiting processes to assess a strong pipeline of diverse talent
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the campus recruitment selection process for designated portfolio. This includes:
- Ensuring business representatives are briefed and receive all relevant information to perform the selection process.
- Tracking hot listed candidates from events and monitoring their progress managing interview days and assessment centers alongside other recruiters and coordinators, ensuring adequate resources are deployed to recruit top talent.
- Leading and managing roundtable hiring discussions.
- The effective delivery of the sell process to get intern and full time offers accepted to meet hiring targets.
- Ensuring the applicant tracking system is up to date and providing feedback to candidates.
- Working alongside HR Operations and HR Coverage to onboard campus hires.
- Regularly reviewing divisional assessment materials and processes to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Auditing hiring reports to ensure divisional data is accurate.
- Tracking and regularly updating the Campus Recruitment Budget communicating spend and ROI to relevant stakeholders and management.
- Assist the wider Campus Team from recruitment to the delivery of the scheme.
- Partner with the Campus Talent Development team and divisional management on the design and execution of intern programs.
- Manage the group allocation process for intern and full time Analyst hires alongside divisional management.
- Devise the events schedule during internship program; booking venues, coordinating speakers and attending events where required.
- Work with business unit management teams on providing an effective support network for internship programs.
- Manage the intern performance review process and facilitate the conversion process to full time Analyst and Associate programs.
- Assist the wider Campus Team and Campus Attraction & Engagement with the Early Insight and Diversity initiatives.
- Keep up to date with current and impending legislation, developments and changes in the graduate market and propose changes to graduate recruiting policies and practices.
- Share divisional best practices with the wider Asia and Global Campus Recruitment Teams
- Undertake team projects and ad hoc requests as required.
- Oversee Campus Recruiters and coordinator, both directing work and monitoring performance in conjunction with the RS Operations Manager and the MS Campus Recruitment Lead.
Who you are:
- Successful candidates must have solid recruitment experience (ideally with an exposure to campus hires)
- Good understanding or interest of the campus recruitment landscape including program, management & marketing.
- Business fluency in Japanese and English (verbal and written) communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement action.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment yet maintaining a high level of detail.
- Exceptional client services experience, ability to deal with clients at various levels and manage effectively
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Analytical and strong reporting skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and senior professionals internally and externally.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution