Senior Management Accountant (Contract)
Salary Competitive Package
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 recruitment-consultancy Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
- The opportunity exists for a dynamic person with a strong work ethic to join Resource Solutions Asia in the role of Senior Management Accountant.
- The role is responsible for all the financial and management reporting for Resource Solutions Singapore. The role provides support to management within the RS Asia businesses and is also responsible for all reporting to meet statutory and regulatory obligations.
- The core responsibilities of this role will include managing management of the month-end process, review of management reporting and completion of the annual audit process along with the completion of all regular company tax requirements for the country.
- A key emphasis in delivering support to the business is imperative as well as a focus on driving continuous improvement. A commitment to continued professional development of relevant staff is also required.
- The Management Accountant must possess a high standard of attention to detail and time management skills, and the utilisation of strong technical ability acquired through previous work experience and professional study is also required. The working environment at Resource Solutions is a participative one where team spirit and open, honest communication is encouraged.
- Additionally, the Management Accountant will assist the business to identify and position each operation to maximise opportunities as they arise. This skillset will encompass detailed analysis across industry and client types, recruitment disciplines and coordination of the two recruitment models adopted by Robert Walters & Resource Solutions across the region.
- Managing 1 Direct Report based in Manila GSC. The Manila GSC team member will be responsible for processing the routine sales and invoices of Resource Solutions Singapore, preparation of consolidated Resource Solutions APAC weekly Flash and monthly reporting.
- Preparation of month end accounts, monthly management reporting pack and relevant entries to the General Ledger
- Preparation of weekly and month end UK reporting requirements
- Oversight of all tax compliance requirements, including the completion of annual returns for Resource Solutions Singapore.
- Completing the Year End Audit of Resource Solutions Singapore.
- Producing ad-hoc reporting and forecast modelling for local and overseas management to support decision making of management.
- Active participant as a finance SME in RS APAC Implementation of new wins and projects leading the discussions and decisions around finance matters such as invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Ongoing process improvement
Who you are:
- Big 4 or broad-based industry experience
- CA/CPA qualified, or intention to complete CA/CPA
- Advanced Excel skills
- D365 experience highly desirable
- Intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution