VP, Front Office Relationship Manager
Salary £110931.25 - £135582.64 per annum
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 28 February 2023usa resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 recruitment-consultancy New York New York US Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have partnered with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in the USA.
• Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
• Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments, and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Resource Solutions is seeking an experienced Front Office Relationship Manager to join our team supporting a global investment bank.
Ideal candidates have strong sourcing skills in the Front Office space and are able to utilize those skills to develop strong sourcing strategies.
• This role is to manage the Recruitment activity and ensure delivery of all permanent or temporary/contract recruitment across all skill bands, through the on and off-site teams.
• Provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
• Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client
• Manage the team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
• Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the Client
• Identify and follow up opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
• All day-to-day activity for the recruitment of temporary or permanent staff
• Advising on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for all temporary and permanent roles
• Advising on market trends and skills
• Creating, reviewing, and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance, and external legislative compliance
• Producing and updating guidance manuals for all user groups of the Resource Solutions services
• Various in-depth reporting – financial, headcount, HR, Robert Walters master vendor performance where appropriate
• Escalation of HR/recruitment issues to the appropriate Client Contact
• Ensuring full compliance with the Service Level Agreements
• Conduct HR interviews at the final round for all permanent roles, where appropriate
• Work alongside client sponsors, keeping them updated regularly about the status of recruitment
Recruitment Process Management
• Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the recruitment systems
• Screening of CVs in line with Line Managers’ requirements, meeting with suitable candidates for an initial screening interview and recording all direct recruitment activity on the recruitment system. Liaison with Line Managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
• Manage offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
• Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to Resource Solutions’ management, including the number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
• Providing strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments
• Ad hoc project work as given by the business, from time to time
• Recommendations of service needs, training, Resource Solutions process, and client process.
• Payrolling and contract management of all direct temporary/contract candidates via Resource Solutions, where applicable.
• Management of all internal and external speculative applications
• Monitoring visa expiry dates
• Temp to perm conversion management
• Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations.
• General team management (weekly update meetings, holidays, sickness, discipline)
• Individual staff development, including cross-skill training
• Ensuring 100% data integrity by teams, such as rates, visas, and nationality
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• Responsible for allocated positions from approval to offer and ensuring adherence to service levels and standards
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and a fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee well-being through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organization. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch