Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator
Salary Competitive Package
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 06 March 2023uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Our client is a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Specialising in; Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Banking, Financial Services, and Finance.
Specialist, Early Careers executes the Early Careers proposition in their region/ business areas. This involves supporting the EC Manager in hiring, developing, and deploying our early careers talent in line with success metrics. This role is also responsible for:
- Develop market intelligence and share insights to inform recruitment strategy i.e. conduct market research, such as campus events to inform attraction strategy
- Organise campus hiring events including business participation, logistics, and university liaison, and facilitate events on the day
- Provide input on promoting our programmes in a centralised social media calendar across our early careers and group social media channels and third-party job boards.
- Supporting the management of candidate pipelines in collaboration with Resource Solutions and the client
- Organise interviews and assessment centers.
- Candidate management and engagement
- Ensure contract execution and completion of pre-joining documentation and pre-employment checks are completed by support teams.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute all logistics and facilitation for local induction activities.
- Plan and execute engagement events for Intern and International Graduates
- Manage and maintain all data/ records to support attraction, recruitment, onboarding, and program management.
Who you are:
- Experience working in the Early Careers/Campus recruitment space (desirable)
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and a fantastic incentives programme.
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake/qualify for our Global incentive weekend.
- Employee well-being through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and in other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.
Get in touch
4420 7082 3300