Sourcing Specialist- Japan Sourcing
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 08 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Robert Walters Japan is expanding our Japan recruitment business and looking for a highly talented Sourcing Specialist to join a team based in Manila. Reporting to the Sourcing Team Manager, you will be supporting the rapidly growing NEA region by market mapping and identifying candidates.
We've been a driving force in the Japanese bilingual recruitment market providing high-quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 15 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run a non-commission recruitment firm in Japan. That means we can find the best fit for the client and job seeker, and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
- Name collecting and mapping organisations for potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates’ current position.
- “Scouting” potential candidates on relevant job websites.
- Maintaining and updating team/divisional name lists.
- Hitting weekly KPIs for phone calls and candidate registrations.
- Coordinates with stakeholders in Japan on interview scheduling.
- Maintaining Robert Walter's values at all times.
Who you are:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perseverance and determination.
- Target oriented.
- Professionalism and a willingness to learn.
- A strong team commitment.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake/qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee well-being through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch