Head of Practice
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 09 March 2023uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 recruitment-consultancy United Kingdom GB TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
A new opportunity has become available to join our Workforce Consultancy division at Resource Solutions.
The Workforce Consultancy division of Resource Solutions (part of the Robert Walters Group) require a Senior/Head of Practice Manager to the main pillars of the consulting practice: people management, delivery management and client engagement.
Our service offerings range from our early careers Academy (accelerate), our resource deployment of experienced professionals (augment), the delivery of teams and capability (assemble), upskill and reskill pathways and journeys (aspire) and advisory on identifying and implementing compliant, cost-efficient governed consulting solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Identify, lead and oversees the development of customer-facing workforce consultancy solutions and offerings that have an impact on the market. Building and creating service propositions that pull together the wider offerings within Resource Solutions and within Workforce Consultancy (accelerate, augment, assemble, aspire and audit)
• Being responsible for Revenue and Gross Profit targets. delivery of Project & Programme delivery from our community of Consultants deployed into assignments across a diverse portfolio of UK clients.
• Drive stakeholder engagement and expansion of services into new global regions, utilising our global delivery centres and leveraging existing networks within current Resource Solutions client portfolio in addition to securing new logo wins.
• Act as a ‘player coach’, especially initially, overseeing our consulting function but also driving the execution of key consulting studies;
• Ensuring that the Resource Solutions Consultants are effectively delivering Project and Programme Delivery capability services to assignments within a portfolio of end clients, supporting PMO governance and control in alignment with company best practice framework.
• Implement and proactively embed best practice PMO service, system, processes, tools and templates into assigned Portfolios and Programmes.
• To promote a culture of learning and continued professional development
• To work in collaboration with the leadership team and the client stakeholders to ensure our Academy training, learning and development career pathways are effective and suitable to meet the business requirements
• Review and evaluate leadership and management development programmes
• Mentor and provide guidance to the community of Consultants
• Lead, coach, guide, and support the Consultants by providing high-level people management and development support across allocated community of resources
• Assess and review the training available via the Learning Management System ensuring it covers both technical and behavioural capabilities
• Ensuring the screening of new candidates follow a rigorous process, conducting interviews where required
• Assessing performance reviews, providing feedback, adapting learning and professional development requirements to ensure high quality Consultants
• Support the network and development of a professional community to allow access to new talent pipelines
• Delivering engaging events and workshops, using digital content and resources
• Supporting bids and tenders with relevant content / subject matter expertise
• An active ambassador for Resource Solution Workforce Consultancy across external social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and internal communication boards (Workplace) creating engaging content and highlighting achievements of our Consultants
• Produce relevant and insightful MI on Programme performance and trend
Who you are:
• Consulting experience, scoping, selling and governing teams of resource into large corporate organisations.
• Experienced Project Management / PMO environment working in a regulated industry such as banking or insurance is advantageous but other industry sectors will be considered
• Proficient in principles, methods, techniques, and tools for the effective management of P3O as well as experience in the practical set up and management of a PMO, including ongoing maintenance of the function
• Experience of delivering complete PMO support for large Portfolios and Programmes. (e.g., with budgets more than £1m)
• Certification in a project management qualification is essential, such as PRINCE2 Practitioner or P3O.
• Project milestone planning and tracking experience would be desirable
• Strong stakeholder management capability to Executive level combined with the ability to adapt communication styles to ensure the right outcomes are achieved
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules, whilst being methodical with good attention to detail and have exceptional organisational skills
• Experience of delivering mentor / learning sessions
• Professional manner, positive approach and ‘can do’ attitude
• Digitally savvy; able and keen to learn new systems
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch