Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 15 March 2023uk resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
An exciting opportunity has become available for two recruitment onboarding coordinators to join our highly established banking account at Resource Solutions based out of our Manchester City Centre office benefitting from a hybrid working pattern.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strongly skilled administrator or recruitment coordinator who has an interest in post-offer and recruitment processes.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
A rapidly growing business outperforming our rapidly expanding sector, we offer incredible career opportunities, global mobility, professional training, personal development, and a track record of creating senior leaders from within.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 30 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands of professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
What you will be doing:
• Engaging with Recruitment Partners and the necessary vendors in conducting the on-boarding process for candidates that are aligned to the front office
• Generation of offer letters and new hire paperwork whilst ensuring quality control and relevant signatories internally.
• Tracking and receiving all onboarding forms and initiating background screening checks with the Pre-employment Screening provider
• Coordinating medical and criminal records checks for permanent staff
• Updating the client's relevant systems in a timely manner ensuring that all information is accurate.
• Liaising immigration providers when required
• Liaising with the off-site team on the payroll processes
• Overseeing final transfer and handover of the on-boarding file to the client’s HR team ensuring that all SLA’s are met and/or exceeded
• Offering a white glove/ concierge service to senior-level candidates as required
• Organizing and delivering new hire orientation
• Ensuring that all communications to candidates reflect the clients' values at all times.
• Communicating with and updating key stakeholders across the business regularly on all in-progress candidates
• Completing any other tasks as requested in relation to the on-boarding of permanent hires
• Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines.
• Ad hoc projects as requested
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and a fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake/qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch