Sourcing Hub Team Lead
Salary Competitive Package
Location Jacksonville, FloridaFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 26 April 2023usa resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-04-26 2023-06-25 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced and engaging team leader to lead our Sourcing Hub here in Jacksonville. This role is responsible for the management and alignment of a team of experienced recruiters.
Qualified candidates have proven experience managing teams and ideally experience in client-facing environments.
• Managing the team effectively, ensuring focus on delivery and results.
• Ensuring the team is meeting or exceeding all direct sourcing targets and SLA’s.
• Advising and supporting the team on sourcing techniques for all permanent roles.
• Advising on market trends.
• Creating, reviewing and updating direct sourcing recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance.
• Various in-depth reporting – financial, headcount, direct recruitment performance where appropriate.
• Key point of escalation for the direct sourcing team.
• Ensuring there is a seamless service and relationship between the Recruitment Partners and the Direct Sourcers.
Recruitment Process Management
• Responsibility for proactive sourcing against agreed role profiles, including developing market maps / market intelligence
• Ensuring the team is building proprietary direct talent pools for the client using the relevant recruitment tools
• Providing regular updates to the relationship managers on the strength of direct talent pools
• Ensuring all approved roles are advertised on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the relevant recruitment system
• Working with the marketing team to develop and review the attraction campaigns and advertising plans, monitoring ROI
• Responsibility for working with the innovation team to identify new sourcing strategies and techniques and adopting as appropriate.
• Attending briefings with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Partner for director level roles where volumes require.
• Engaging with recruitment partners to ensure feedback is given on all resumes and interviews.
• Providing regular updates on direct recruitment activity stakeholders and senior management
• Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
• Managing and optimizing PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
• Preparing and conducting regular vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service
• Reviewing and negotiating commercial terms
• Ensure all external suppliers on the PSL have signed client Terms of Business
• Producing and updating guidance manuals for vendors
• Facilitating agency briefings with hiring managers
• Identifying potential new supplier
• Conducting bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
• Responsibility for general team management (weekly update meetings, attendance, production, discipline)
• Managing individual staff development, including cross skill training
• Ensuring 100% data integrity by team
Who you are:
• Previous RPO, ideally on a global scale
• Previous experience managing a large team in a complex environment
• Client facing with the ability to engage with senior level stakeholders
• Previous experience recruiting for Tech candidates would be beneficial
• Proven record of delivering effectively and meeting deadlines
• Engaging with strong communication skills
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch