Sourcing Specialist- ANZ
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 11 May 2023philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-05-11 2023-07-10 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
You will be working as part of the Resourcing Team in Manila, supporting the Australian Robert Walters Consulting business. The business is comprised of teams of specialist recruitment consultants and administrative staff who provide recruitment (permanent, contract and interim) and consultancy services to the Australian market.
The Sourcing Specialist plays a key role in developing and maintaining an active qualified pool of talent to support Robert Walters Consulting, to assisting in driving the growth of the Statement of Work / Staff Augmentation national service line for the Australian business.
Reporting to the Sourcing Team Manager, you will also have a dotted line to the Australia-based Account Manager, Consulting Services.
• Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and Boolean searches
• Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in contact with active candidates.
• Screening candidates both over the phone and face-to-face
• Creating government department maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
• Conducting specific headhunting projects as and when required
• Posting job adverts to attract candidates
• Supporting the Government Account Manager with sourcing requirements
• Cultivating strong knowledge of the Australian Federal Government departments
• Maintaining internal database records – candidate details, correspondence, interview files notes, documents received and comments
• Daily and weekly planning (personal and team) to maximise results
• Weekly reporting to management on individual results and goals
• Experience in a role that involved candidate resourcing and attraction
• Strong verbal and written English skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
• Enthusiastic team player
• Target orientated and a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Maintain and observe Robert Walters values at all times
Get in touch