Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 18 May 2023philippines resource-solutions/recruitment 2023-05-18 2023-07-17 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
As a Direct Recruiter, you’ll source external candidates for both permanent and contractor roles as well as managing candidates who come via our direct advertising activities. You’ll give all the candidates’ feedback and keep them in the loop throughout the process. This is an important role that will give you real scope for impact and the chance to grow your skills and progress rapidly – we’re proud of our track record of creating home-grown leaders.
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates through a range of channels, including web adverts, referrals, networking, and candidate databases
- Build, develop and maintain an in-house candidate database and systems to manage workflows, like tracking spreadsheets
- Contact and interview prospective candidates, keeping records of all contact and outcomes
- Handle both permanent and temporary recruitment briefs
- Keep in touch with everyone who’s placed through direct recruitment
- Make sure all roles are advertised internally and on external careers sites
- Liaise with line managers to make sure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Manage the offer process, including providing up-to-date salary and market information as well as comparing the data from other recent hires in that business area
- Keeping the account manager informed about your progress, including how many roles have been filled through referrals, internal advertising and direct sourcing – you’ll also outline any cost savings and any new candidate attraction initiatives
- Undertake ad hoc project work from time to time
Line manager relationship management
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain our agreed service levels
- Liaise with people at all levels within the client organisation so you can stay up to speed with business plans, recruitment strategies and organisational structures – you’ll also be the interface between client HR teams and line managers, our vendor managers, our management team and the wider Direct Recruitment function
- Provide regular market information drawing upon both internal and external sources
- Help with the creation of jobs specs, ensuring they follow all legislative requirements
- Following all internal and client policies and procedures, hitting our Service Level Agreement targets and looking for new ways to add value
- Provide feedback on business development opportunities
- Develop and deliver business plans as well as recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Produce regular and meaningful MI reporting for the client and our management teams
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience of at least 5 solid years in attracting candidates and managing the entire recruitment process for technical hiring and adept at proactive candidate search strategies.
- Experience in hiring within the Philippines market and/or the broader APAC region, indicating familiarity with the local talent pool and recruitment practices
- Proven track record of successful placements in a fast-paced environment with high-volume recruitment needs, suggesting the ability to handle multiple positions simultaneously
- Specialization in recruiting within the Information Technology and Services, Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, Fintech, Investment bank, Financial Services, and/or Shared Services sectors. This indicates a deep understanding of the specific skill sets, industry trends, and hiring challenges within these domains.
- Experience working in an agency, in-house, or RPO environment, indicating adaptability to different work settings and recruitment models.
- Demonstrated ability to set and exceed recruitment objectives, with a focus on delivering measurable results. Self-motivation and a proactive approach to achieving targets are key traits.
- Proficiency in proactively analysing recruitment issues and identifying appropriate solutions. Ability to engage relevant stakeholders to resolve challenges efficiently.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch
+886 2 8758 0745