Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is at the top of many business leaders’ agendas, with equality, diversity and inclusion (ED&I) linked directly to increased profitability, shareholder value and the ability to attract top talent.
Diverse hiring has therefore become a critical strategic objective for HR and business leaders around the globe with 35% of HR leaders saying diversity is among their top 5 priorities in 2022.
But what are the actionable steps that your business can take to improve diverse hiring today?
The Robert Walters Group invites you to join us for this practical and case study-led webinar, as we discuss:
- Why diverse hiring matters
- How to identify and remove bias from your recruitment process
- Case studies for success
- How to apply best practice diverse hiring in your organisation
Hosted by Coral Bamgboye, Global Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at Robert Walters Group, we’ll also welcome three speakers to share their experiences of building inclusive recruitment processes, and the results:
- Dan Robertson, ED&I expert and Director, VERCIDA Consulting
- Carly Perry, Head of Talent Acquisition, Legal & General
- Tom Lakin, Director of Innovation, Robert Walters Group
Our panel will also share practical recommendations and suggestions for ways you can start creating a more inclusive culture to start better attracting and retaining top talent — today.