Even before the pandemic blurred the lines between work and home life and added unprecedented levels of collective uncertainty and stress to everyday life, millions of professionals were part of a global burnout culture.
People are working longer and harder than ever before. And despite an increased focus on topics like work/life balance and wellbeing, a cursory scroll through LinkedIn or Instagram will usually highlight a recurring message: the harder you work, the more successful you’ll be.
There’s a price to be paid for ignoring the stress of the daily grind: burnout. In this guide, we’ll explore strategies organisations can use to help battle burnout to ensure employees maintain a healthy relationship with their work.
Download the e-guide to learn more about:
- Managing workload and expectations
- Giving your employees autonomy and control
- Creating a culture where everyone belongs
- Ensuring equal opportunities and fairness
- Talking the talk and walking the walk